Thursday, April 14, 2011


I know what you're thinking:  another food blog?  Well, it's true.  It is.  But, more specifically, I would like this to be a place where we share personal histories as they relate to food.  In short, this blog is dedicated to collecting and preserving family recipes.  You know those little scraps of food stained paper stuck in your cookbook?  The one from where you called your Mom on the first Thanksgiving you ever hosted because you needed to know how to make her perfect mashed potatoes that you loved as a child?  Those are the kind things I'd like to collect here.  Eventually, I'd like my little corner of the interweb to be filled with special dishes and accompanying anecdotes from families of all different nationalities and traditions.  I also hope to include some contemporary classics.  Tell us about those new dishes you've invented or adapted that make you, and everyone at your table, very happy.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea, Corinne! I look forward to reading and cooking!

    ReplyDelete